Lost My Faculties: A teacher's blog

About the miserable joy of teaching other people's children.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Things I absolutely love or hate

Things I Love:
  • Vanilla Frappucino
  • Having a zit-free complexion
  • Max and Grace's belly laugh
  • that I actually enjoy running. Who knew?
  • when my kids sing along to music in the car - it's even more loveable when they sing along to Pink Martini
  • the endless possibilities in a book store
  • Magic Shell
  • High speed internet

Things I hate:
  • Shania Twain's electronically "enhanced" music (and I use the term music loosely)
  • Getting a message to call someone I really don't want to talk to
  • RoadKill
  • The credit card bill and the look on my husband's face when he reads it
  • That I'm addicted to Diet Coke
  • Commercials - I so want TiVo
  • wearing glasses
  • zits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home