Lost My Faculties: A teacher's blog

About the miserable joy of teaching other people's children.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

If it's not one thing, it's your mother

So last night during a phone conversation, Sweet Daughter of mine told my mom we wouldn't be coming to visit until we could afford to stay in a hotel.
Guess who's giving me the silent treatment?
"How does she do that from 2000 miles away?", you ask.
I'll tell you: she emails my daughter at my email address and says nothing to me. And it's my BIRTHDAY!

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

How do mothers do that? They can manage to transmit their angst, anger and maternal guilt through email, cards, and even SILENCE.

Sheesh. I feel your pain. I also teach, so I double feel your pain. I have kids, too. Is that triple feel? LOL.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oho good dear !!!! very interesting blog and a good posting !!! you must maintain your blog, its interesting !!! Nice Buddy
________________________________

APA Research Paper

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home